Pro Battery Pump
The Apollo Pro Battery Pump is equipped with a lithium ion battery offering wireless operation for the Apollo Pro, Apollo Pro Bariatric and Apollo 8 Plus dynamic mattresses.
The Apollo Pro Battery Pump is equipped with a rechargeable lithium ion battery offering wireless operation for the Apollo Pro and Apollo Pro Bariatric dynamic mattresses for up to 6 hours. The pump benefits from simple, easy to use controls with 3 comfort levels, Low, Medium and Heavy that can be easily adjusted at the touch of a button. The pump also features max inflate and seat functions as well as audible and visual alarms.
- 3 automatically self adjusting comfort settings Low/Medium/Heavy
- 35 - 247 kgs
- For use with Apollo Pro and Apollo Pro Plus dynamic mattresses.
- Clear and simple controls reduces need for complex training
- Can be operated on mains power or battery power
- Low battery level indicator
- Static mode
- Product Code: APH320
- Max. Weight Limit: 38.9 stone / 247 Kg
- Min. Weight Limit: 5.5 stone / 35 Kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Pressure range: 30 mmHg Low / 50 mmHg Medium / 80 mmHg High
- Dimensions: 35cm x 20cm x 21cm
- Pump Weight: 5.0 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 60601-1 BS5724-1 (CE , FDA , TUV)
- Voltage: 100-240VAC 50Hz/60Hz 1.5A
- Noise Level: below NC27
- Power Output: 28v ~ 2.0A
- Fuse: T1A, 250v, External x 2