The Community Plus is a high specification replacement mattress designed to meet the demands of the community and care home environments
The Community Plus is a high specification replacement mattress designed to meet the demands of the community and care home environments. Practical and durable, this mattress delivers exceptional levels of comfort and pressure reduction. The Community Plus is suitable for those considered at ‘Medium to High Risk’ of developing pressure ulcers.
- Featuring a unique contoured pad, constructed from 'keyhole cut' castellated foam cells, which move independently to provide excellent patient comfort, reduce shear and friction and optimise pressure reduction. In turn, this allows excellent conformity when profiled on electric bed frames.
- The outer cover is a multi-stretch, waterproof, polyurethane fabric with sewn seams and a full length flap concealing the zip. These features combine to effectively reduce the ingress of fluid into the mattress.
- The mattress cover can be wiped down or completely removed and laundered up to 95°C to aid decontamination protocols.
- Product Code: APH003
- Dimensions: 198cm x 88cm x 15.6cm
- Maximum Weight Limit: 36 stone / 229 Kg
- Risk Factor: Medium to High Risk
- Warranty: 3 years cover / 2 years foam
- Mattress Weight: 12 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
- BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5