The Classic-Med Bari Cushion has been designed for heavier users considered to be at ‘Medium to High Risk’ of ulcer development.
Featuring a unique contoured pad, constructed from 'keyhole cut' castellated foam cells, combining a multi-stretch, vapour permeable, waterproof PU cover. The Classic-Med Bari Cushion cover is impregnated with acti-fresh biocide to help prevent the build up of bacteria, ensuring it can be easily cleaned to aid disinfection protocol. This cushion meets the everyday demands of hospital and care home environments.
- Bariatric cushion
- High specification contoured foam contributes to an effective pressure ulcer prevention plan
- Smooth multi-stretch cover allows the patient to glide over the surface of the cushion
- The waterproof, vapour permeable cover can be easily wiped clean
- Cover is impregnated with an acti-fresh biocide to help prevent the build up of bacteria
- Cover can be removed and laundered at 95ºC
- Product Code: APH072
- Dimensions: ( bespoke sizes availble on request )
- Maximum Weight Limit: 50 stone / 318 Kg
- Risk Factor: Medium to High Risk
- Warranty: 1 year
- Cushion Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
- BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5