Apollo Pro Gel™
The Apollo Pro Gel cushion has been designed using the most sophisticated polyurethane gel.
The Apollo Pro Gel cushion has been designed using the most sophisticated polyurethane gel. By combining the most up to date raw materials in the manufacturing process, enhanced postural management and better pressure re-distribution will be achieved. The cooling gel surface assists any modern pressure ulcer management process by providing a reduction of the skin’s surface temperature.
This product is specifically for users considered to be at “High / Very High Risk” of pressure ulcer development. For use with wheelchairs, in a ward or homecare environment, Pro Gel gives advanced comfort and greater care for patients.
- Sophisticated polyurethane gel provides extreme adaptability and elasticity
- A Cooling gel surface assists any modern pressure ulcer management process
- The black spacer fabric top reduces heat and moisture build up
- Product Code: APH138
- Dimensions: 43cm x 43cm x 7.5cm
- Maximum Weight Limit: 25.5 stone / 162 Kg
- Risk Factor: High / Very High Risk
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cushion Weight: 3 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
- BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5