The Apollo 4 Cushion is a high specification alternating cushion that can be used in both the hospital and community environments.
The Apollo 4 Cushion is a high specification alternating cushion that can be used in both the hospital and community environments. Six alternating cells sit in a moulded visco foam base that not only ensure patient comfort and the best possible pressure relieving qualities, but also the design reduces the risk of the patient slipping forward.
The simple to use pump ensures a maximum user weight of 25 stone. This same pump can also be used on the Apollo 5 Premium mattress.
- High to Very High Risk dynamic cushion
- Max. user weight of 25 stone /158 kg
- 6 cells
- Moulded visco foam support base to ensure patient stability and comfort
- The waterproof, vapour permeable cover can be easily wiped clean orlaundered at 95ºC
- Easy to use pump
- Pump can operate Apollo 5 Premium Overlay
- Product Code: APH054
- Dimensions: 45cm x 45cm x10cm
- Maximum Weight Limit: 25 stone / 158 Kg
- Risk Factor: High to Very High Risk
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cushion Weight: 2 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
- BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5
- Safety Standards: IEC601/1 BS5724 Part 1
- Voltage: AC230V 50Hz
- Noise Level: NC27
- Power Input: 12w
- Fuse: T1A