The Premium Plus is a high specification replacement mattress designed to meet the demands of the acute healthcare environment.
Practical and durable, this mattress delivers exceptional levels of comfort and pressure reduction. This is achieved by premium ‘keyhole cut’ foam that sits in a ‘U’ shaped core. The Premium Plus is suitable for those considered at ‘High Risk’ of developing pressure ulcers.
- Featuring a unique contoured pad, constructed from 'keyhole cut' castellated foam cells, which move independently to provide excellent patient comfort, reduce shear and friction and optimise pressure reduction. In turn, this allows excellent conformity when profiled on electric bed frames.
- The outer cover is a multi-stretch, waterproof, polyurethane fabric with welded seams and a full length flap concealing the zip. These features combine to effectively reduce the ingress of fluid into the mattress.
- The mattress cover can be wiped down or completely removed and laundered up to 95°C to aid decontamination protocols.
- Available in single or double size
- Product Code: APH001 / APH001D
- Dimensions: 198cm x 88cm x 15.6cm / 198cm x 137cm x 15.6cm
- Maximum Weight Limit: 39 stone / 247.6 Kg
- Risk Factor: High Risk
- Warranty: 5 years cover / 5 years foam
- Mattress Weight: 14 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
- BS7177: 2008+A1 Crib Source 5