Apollo Low Gel™
The Apollo Low Gel cushion is constructed from sophisticated polyurethane gel that provides extreme adaptability and elasticity.
The Apollo Low Gel cushion is constructed from sophisticated polyurethane gel that provides extreme adaptability and elasticity. This enables the cushion to act as a second skin, which continually ensures perfect contour moulding of the sacral area of the spine and eliminates friction when seated. The cushion is supplied complete with a discrete cover with integral handle for ease of transportation and a black spacer fabric top, to reduce heat and moisture build up.
The Apollo Low Gel cushion is suitable for use where there is any increased risk of developing pressure sores from sitting. It is suitable for users considered to be at medium risk of pressure ulcer development with the appropriate nursing care and guidance.
- Sophisticated polyurethane gel provides extreme adaptability and elasticity
- The black spacer fabric top reduces heat and moisture build up
- Product Code: APH140
- Dimensions: 43cm x 43cm x 2.5cm
- Maximum Weight Limit: 22 stone / 140 Kg
- Risk Factor: Low / Medium Risk
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cushion Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
- BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5